When President Donald Trump took office, he promised that he would save us all money like no president had before. Now, he is following through with this in a huge way.

Freedom Daily reported that the U.S. State Department announced on Thursday that it is officially suspending $900 million in security assistance to the Muslim nation of Pakistan until it takes decisive action against the Afghan Taliban and the Haqqani network militant groups operating inside their country. This reflected Trump’s frustration that Pakistan has not done more against the two groups that Washington says uses sanctuaries and safe spaces in the country to launch attacks in Afghanistan that kill American troops.

One of the categories of funding that will be affected will be foreign military financing, which funds purchases of U.S. military hardware, training and services. The other will be coalition support funds, which reimburse Pakistan for its failed counter-terrorism operations.

State Department officials explained that the suspension did not affect civilian aid to Pakistan in any way and that the money could go through if Islamabad took decisive action against the terrorist groups in question.

In his first tweet of 2018, Trump wrote that the United States “has foolishly given Pakistan more than 33 billion dollars in aid over the last 15 years, and they have given us nothing but lies & deceit, thinking of our leaders as fools.”

“They give safe haven to the terrorists we hunt in Afghanistan, with little help. No more!” the president tweeted.

 Khawaja M. Asif, Pakistan’s foreign minister, responded to Trump’s tweet by vowing to “let the world” know the “difference between facts and fiction.”

Last month, Trump hinted at withholding aid during a national security address.

“We have made clear to Pakistan that while we desire continued partnership, we must see decisive action against terrorist groups operating on their territory,” Trump said Dec. 18. “And we make massive payments every year to Pakistan. They have to help.”